07 April 2011

Day 4 - Quitting FaceBook improved my oral hygiene

Lizzie: Are you going to Ashley's birthday party?
Me: I don't know, did she invite me on FaceBook?
Lizzie: AHHHH! ...yes.

I feel like when I get invited to parties or other events on campus now, I'm invited because the host wants me to be there, not because they can get a higher number of attendees on FaceBook. They have to actually put forth an effort to seek me out in other ways and invite me. It kinda feels nice... I know who values my friendship.

Random thing I notice: I'm brushing my teeth more. When I have awkward chunks of time before class or work, I would usually dilly-dally on FaceBook until I have to leave. But today I found myself bored and thought, "hum, I haven't brushed my teeth yet... I'll go do that." Same situation during the evenings and mornings, not just early afternoons at 1:37. I guess I can safely say quitting FaceBook has improved my oral hygiene.

No comments:

Post a Comment