11 April 2011

10:34 pm

10:34 pm and still so much stuff to do. You would think I'd get more done without FaceBook, and I do, I just find myself doing other things.

This will be quick, it's just a story my friend Carly told me today. (Let me know if any of the details are fudged, Carly.)

She had deactivated her FaceBook for a week (I believe... or maybe it was a day...), and her sister made her reactivate it in order to wish her a happy birthday on FaceBook. Because doing it in real life, or via text or phone call wasn't good enough.

Carly and I then discussed how we thought FaceBook was dumb, and about how everyone would probably spend less time on it if they were only friends with their actual friends. You know, use FaceBook with the intent of keeping in touch with people, not just to creep. Beware friends list, you're going to get severely chopped come June!

No comments:

Post a Comment