05 April 2011

Day 2

To continue off of the last entry:

Jordan: Did you see that picture... wait, no, can I show you?!

Does it count if Jordan logged on as himself on my computer? I didn't play, but I did glance at my last status on the news feed. My brother commented, but it only flashed on screen before it changed. So, for about .3 seconds I had an itch, but it quickly dissipated.

I had to write a project proposal for my ART 460 class. The highest art class at North Central College. I'm wondering how long it would have taken if between every paragraph I went on FaceBook. Hell, between every few sentences! I'm telling you, I'm terrible... It only realistically took about a half hour, probably shorter if I didn't take a chit-chat break with friends. I got all of my homework done for today, it's a nice feeling, and I have a hunch not wasting time on FaceBook helped me a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment