15 April 2011

Day 11 & 12

Girl 1: Are you gonna take pictures?
Girl 2: Yeah.
Girl 1: Good, stalk ya later!

Who do we put pictures up for nowadays? Do we really want to show people, or are we just pining for comments?It really bugs me when people put pictures up of themselves, then in the caption they say, "I look so ugly!" ...So why did you put the picture up?!

Michael Buckley from the What the Buck Show tweeted this, and I laughed. He's so cute. This is what FaceBook should really be used for...

useless
fangirl
screams.


The past few days, otherwise, have been full of:

Friend 1: (talking to Jordan) I saw your status, it was hilarious!
Me: Oh? I didn't see it, what did it say?

Then no one explained anything to me. I think I got, "See? This is what you're missing!"

Jordan also said to me, "It's like when (random name) called me a hipster on my status!" I just gave him my lazy eye.

Also, these past few days got me thinking about privacy. Yesterday I was asked to be a bridesmaid. I've never been in a wedding before, let alone a bridesmaid! So, I was pretty excited. The FaceBook-Aimee probably would have posted a status on FaceBook about it, telling everyone! But, the Anti-FaceBook-Aimee didn't even tweet about it. It's a rather private matter, and I told the people I'm close with in other ways. Because I'm sure random friends from High School and distant family members are so interested in a strangers wedding. I deemed it semi-inappropriate, and celebrated in other ways... like emailing my boyfriend and texting Jordan.

1 comment:

  1. awwwwww ;)

    They'll be like, "Hey Aimee, what are you up to this weekend?" and you'll say, "Sorry, doin' the whole bridesmaid thing."

    :o

    ReplyDelete